14 May 2014

14-May-2014

Veggie Spicy Spread


I love me some spicy spread - hummus, guacamole, anything! I love the fresh taste, the unexpected twists, the surprises for the senses! It makes me feel like a magician, like an alchemist. If you let me, I will spend days, days in the kitchen, trying new food combination, until I reach the perfection. Or until I reach whatever I want to eat.
Now, about this veggie spread. Includes all thing good and tasty. But mainly tasty, because as far as I'm concerned His Majesty Mr. Red Onion is not particularly known for his nutrition qualities. But hey, he's so damn tasty. Especially in combination with avocado, like here. I admit, it's colours might not be as appealing as I would've wonted bit the taste makes up for all that. It's a keeper!

Ingredients:


  • 1 small red onion
  • 1 medium avocado
  • 1 medium tomato
  • 1/2 lemon's juice
  • 2 tbsp pickled jalapenos

How-To:


  1. Cut all of the ingredients in fairly big pieces.
  2. Put everything in a blender/chopper.
  3. Pulse together until it reaches smooth mixture.
  4. Enjoy with toasted bread, full red wine and heavy cheese.








  You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...