01 May 2014

1-May-2014


Run, Stana, Run!


After few months break, I went for a run again. This time I chose better location - the green fields new to the place I live, not the paved road. After all, I wanted to be able to walk on the next day.
So, I ran 2km before I decided that this is for now and it's time for me to stop before the pain gets to intensive and my knee starts to swallows again. I'm really glad with my time - 12 minutes for 2km, which is actually just about fine for someone with long-term knee injury and who haven't been running for years now. Almost 4 years, to be precise. Now that the weather is better, I might actually incorporate running into my weekly work-out regime. I have long lost the hope of becoming a (semi)professional athlete or to run a full marathon, but I would love to be able to run every now and then, just for personal pleasure and for old time sake. You know, because I loved doing it and I was good at it?



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...