31 July 2014

31-Jul-2014

Stana And The City


So, last night Mr.Boyfriend and I moved into town for 17 days. We are cat-sitting our friends cats and we are staying in their 1-bedroom super central flat. Hooray for me not commuting from and to work every day! Not so "Hooray!" for loosing my daily exercising time - my 1 hour of doing sports. On the bright side, if the weather is good I might actually go swimming more often. Or start doing yoga every day again. Or go for runs. Definitely will do yoga!
I will be also able to go around town more, enjoy the fact that I'm earning money at the moment so I can buy myself coffee and cake if I want to. Or the handbag that I've been thinking of for a while now. I can actually enjoy myself for a little bit. Just enough.




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...