16 July 2014

16-Jul-2014

Back On


After few days spend being sick, keeping the bed and getting headaches and black-outs from just turning my head from left to right, this morning I woke up feeling GOOD! I always take for granted this amazing feeling when you open your eyes in the morning and everything feels fine, everything feels good. No headaches, no fever, no stomachache, nothing. And it was beautiful!
So, being OK again means just one thing, I'm going back to work today. I missed my shift in McDonald's yesterday, but I'm going today. My shift is rather long, from 2:00 pm till 11:00 pm. Lucky me, I know. Well, at least I have tomorrow and Friday off, and then during the weekend I have a good gap between the Saturday and the Sunday one so that I can actually spend some time with Mr.Boyfriend. Ciao!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...