27 July 2014

27-Jul-2014

The Wonderful Ocean

I went for my first ever real swim in the ocean yesterday! And I'm so so so happy about it, it was so refreshing and chilling and amazing, exactly what I need after shift. I think I'm going to turn this into a tradition of mine, to go for a swim after I finish work. Well. at least when I finish work in a normal time, not at midnight. I'm not brave enough to go alone for a swim in the ocean after dark. Not for now.
After I finished work I had a date with my best friend Sara and we had decided that we are heating the beach. We went to theirs to change and leave our bags, she and her husband (who is Mr.Boyfriends best friend) live right next to my McDonald's branch. Very useful, isn't it?! So, we left everything but our towels and sunglasses at theirs and then straight to the beach. Hooray!
At first I was bit scared to go into the water, I had spent too much time sunbathing and it felt extremely cold. But after a minute or two being covered to the knees, I decided that this is it, I'm going in! And I did and it was awesome! We stayed in the water for good half an hour or even more. It was so relaxing and my feet were only too happy finally not to carry my body after few long days on shift.
So today Mr.Boyfriend and I are thinking of going to the beach again, maybe even for a swim. Of course, if it's sunny, because I'm everything but eager be sick again.




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...