24 July 2014

24-Jul-2014

The Taste Testing: Hazelnut Milk

My mission to find the best tasting milk alternative continues with yet again new, different milk. I didn't even know that there is Hazelnut milk in the shops, and I spend half of my grocery shopping in the dairy department.
Hazelnut milk has a defined nutty taste, just like the almond one, but it's more subtle and refined. It tastes softer, if that makes any sense. It goes perfectly with cocoa powder  in it because the taste is just like Nutella, just healthier!
To be honest, I didn't enjoy this all that much. Maybe because it tasted too similar to the almond one, or maybe just because I'm still stunned by the pleasant surprise the coconut milk was, I did not fall in love with this one. Not even a little bit. Meh.


I tried: Alpro Hazelnut Drink, 1GBP per 1L




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...