26 July 2014

26-Jul-2014

Sunshine And Salt

Yesterday have been a really amazing day. Sunny, bright, fun, exciting and smelling of salty ocean water. Ah, this is how summer should feels like.
Basically, after I finished work (an hour late, of course) and I talked with a colleague for another 15 minutes or so, I called Mr.Boyfriend to come down-town and to go for a walk on the beach with me. The weather was so good and everything felt so perfectly that we decided to go for an impromptu dip in the water - up to the knees, or slightly above. More or less as far up as we can go without swim suits and baring in mind that we will be cycling back home. The water was so worm, there were no waves whatsoever and I felt really angry with myself that I didn't wear my swim suit under my clothes so I can go for a dip. I'm not doing the same mistake today. I'm putting my swim suit in my backpack and after work, I'm hitting the ocean!
Hold on Summer, I'm comming!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...