12 July 2014

12-Jul-2014

W Is For Working At A Wedding

I'm working at a wedding later today and I'm excited. I don't know the couple or anything but this doesn't stop me from being impatient to see the dress, the decoration, the  wedding party and the cake. Well, mostly the dress, because I have a thing for gowns and especially for wedding dresses. Maybe because every woman hopes to have just one wedding and therefore she wants the pretties, most perfect dress, but wedding dresses are always get the most attention from designers and dress-makers. And I definitely can't blame them for it.
SO, I better get ready, put on my all-black serving staff uniform and get my lazy bum a work. No one but the bride is allowed to be late for a wedding!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...