03 July 2014

3-Jul-2014

The Daily Commute


Since the beginning of this week, I've been going to work every day. That means 4 days now. I know it's not much, but oh boy, doesn't it feel like eternity. I have not right to complain, because there are plenty of people doing a lot more and a lot harder jobs and still I feel so tired.
So, part of me being working girl, is the daily commute to work - if I'm going to McDonald's I have to cycle 7km in each way, from and to work. On the occasions when I go the pub - it's just 4km in one way. That means that all of my daily work-out sessions are transformed into my commute to and from work.
Unfortunately for me this means that I'm not being able to do yoga every day, as I used to. I'm still coping with this idea, and I try to implement small, 5-10 minute sessions every other day, but at some point it's just too much.
Nevertheless, I'm still going forward with my plan to do as close to 100km of cycling in one day, as my body allows me. Cycling every day is a step in the right direction. Let's just hope that my knees won't stop me from this.





You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...