23 July 2014

23-Jul-2014

The AfterMath

My yesterdays walking/ shopping spree proved to be very successful. I managed to find the perfect pair of flat sandals! They are exactly what I was looking for for so long. I had basically lost hope that I'll be ever able to find them.
I also managed to find the perfect pair of Birkenstocks and I'm overjoyed with happiness. I've been looking for a pair that is equal parts interesting and classic so when I found a pair of black patent t-bar ones, I was all in. The best part is that they were a real bargain - last remaining pair, ex-display item and therefore 1/5 of the price.
Actually, I have recently bough a few other things, so that means that soon enough I'll write a post to share all my new-ins and nice finds. Soon, I promise!





You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...