07 November 2014

7-Nov-2014

The More The Better

Especially when we talk about books! Because, let's face it, there is no such thing as reading too many books, I can promise you that. I mean, is it possible to put a full-stop to the universe, because if you ask me - books are the universe.
So, few weeks ago, while on a hunt for a cheaper used version for one of my expensive text books, I ended up on Amazon Books and feeling so genuinely miserable because there were so many books that I wanted to buy straight away and read, read, read, until my eyes hurt but I don't have the time and the money to do that right now. Then I remembered - holiday season is coming and maybe, if I'm lucky, someone will think of me and my love for books and will help me acquire at least one of the books on my list. I was a fairly good girl this year, I probably have deserved it, right?

Not That Kind Of Girl, Lena Dunham
How To Be A Woman, Caitlin Moran
























Bad Feminist, Roxane Gay
How To Be Parisian, Wherever You Are, Berest at al.