23 November 2014

23-Nov-2014

Gifts And Birthdays

So, Mr.Boyfriend went ahead and gave me my Birthday present few days ago. Once again he managed to surprise me with something that had never crossed my mind, a gift in a complete Mr.Boyfriend's fashion. He decided that I will be very happy to receive a gift voucher for 1 hour head, neck and back massage in a massage studio in Brighton. I'm not sure now to react to this gift, especially since I'm sure I won't be able to book my session until mid-December, and that is in case I'm not overloaded with work. And I probably will be. So that means I'll have to postpone it until further notice and, with my luck, the voucher might as well expire. I'll probably just sent him instead, just to make sure that he gets some value for his money.
So, yes, this is what I got for my Birthday from him. Probably that will be the only present I'm going to get for my Birthday this year. Yep. Happy days. What can I say...



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...