30 November 2014

30-Nov-2014

21

It's my Birthday! My personal day of the year! Oh, and what a happy yeat it was!
I can't express how grateful I am for all the amazing people in my life, my family, my friends, my colleagues, the children I look after, their amazing parents, and Mr.Boyfriend. I'm surrounded with so much joy, love, good vibes, kindness and laughter.
My 20th year was a great one, everything I hoped it to be and even more. Yes, I wished I had traveled more and had spent a lot more time with my family, but I cannot change it so there's no point in worrying over it now. All I can do is try to make the next one better. I'm lucky enough to have an understanding family that knows how much I love them and that if I could, I would spend a lot more time with them. We can all agree that there awesome and that I'm horrible and call it a day.
I hope that my 20th year had made me a better person, smarter, stronger. It had definitely left me feeling very much loved and taken care of.

And thank you all, for being around!

Lots of Love, Stana, aged 21





You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...