03 November 2014

3-Nov-2014

Berry Luscious Pink Green Smoothie

My quest to bring new, interesting tasting smoothies on the breakfast table every morning continues. Today - my pretty pink smoothie that makes me glow! Well, if you ask Mr.Boyfriend I usually glow, but this smoothie just makes my mornings so much better, that I smile even at the idea of having it.
It's full of good delicious ingredients that will help you keep that pretty body running errands all day long and still have some energy to dance in the evening. Oh well, you might need a second one in the afternoon if you plan to hit the dance-floor till sunrise, but you won't mind having it again, I promise!

Ingredients (make 2 big glasses):


  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1/2 yogurt
  • 1 cup spinach
  • 2 cups berries, fresh or frozen
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/2 avocado, pitted and peeled
  • 2 tsp chia seeds

How-To:


  1. Place all of the ingredients in the blender.
  2. Pulse until combined.
  3. Enjoy while fresh and cold!


Best Smoothie Ever?




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...