13 November 2014

13-Nov-2014

Shake It Off!


Andrew James Cocktail Set
Yes, I know. The song. Taylor Swift's. Yes. But actually no. It's not about it. It's about something completely different and not connected with the pop-extravaganza this song/video is. It's a more of a grown-up thing. It's about alcohol. Well, mixing alcohols and making magic. It's about Cocktails!
Everyone love a good cocktail. Some prefer sweet and over-the-top cocktails, with cherry and tiny umbrella on the side, others prefer strong and demure combinations, that usually are served in low tumblers, but in the end of the day we all love a good cocktail.
And I have become especially keen on them now that part of my job is to prepare them. Well, keen is not the right word for it. I've become obsessed. I've been looking at liquors and alcohols since lunch time and I feel tipsy by just looking at them. And then, all of the sudden, I found a cocktail making kit, everything I want to have at home, for my personal use. Even a proper nice shaker, which is, oddly enough, hard to find. I don't know about you, but I'm spending some serious money on alcohol this Christmas. Never mind that I will be working all of the days and probably won't be able to enjoy it.

Shaken, not stirredanyone?

Cream Liqueurs:


Sheridan's Irish Coffee Cream Liqueur

Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur
Baileys' Gift Set



Fruit Liqueurs:




Prucia: Plum French Liqueur

The King's Ginger Liqueur
DISARONNO Amaretto Almond Liqueur   




Hard Liqueurs:


Kraken Black Spiced Rum
Professor Conelius Sloe Gin
Janneau Brandy Amargnac
Royal Dragon - Superior Russian Vodka