05 November 2014

5-Nov-2014

All That Glitters

I have admitted it already, and I'll do it again - I'm a jewelry type of girl. I'm always looking for a sparkly new piece, to add up to my forever expanding collection. I wear it all - rings, necklaces, earnings, bracelets, anklets, you name it and I probably wear it. Every day. My jewelry is my armor, and most, if not all, of my adornments have a special meaning for me. I wear them not only because they are pretty but because this way I wear something that connects me with my beloved ones no matter where in the world I am.
The holiday season is around the corner, and on top of that, my birthday is just few days away, so I'm starting to look at pretty things and think how much I would love to have them and wear them. You know that giggly feeling when you look at something that is more or less too expensive for you but it's so pretty that you think to yourself "It's the pretties thing I have ever seen, I would wear it every day!". Well, I get this feeling ever so often when my birthday is around the corner. Like, basically, every little expensive piece of jewelry I lay my eyes on. Because I'm that kind of girl. I love sparkle and frills, pearls and real leather.
It wouldn't be me if I hadn't spent ridiculous amounts of time looking expensive jewelry on the Internet. Cartier, Tiffany&Co., Bulgari, you name it and I probably have spent hours and hours browsing their websites and trying to decide what I like best. So today, I decided to share a thing or two that I have fallen inlove with lately. Oh, well, just two. But they are SO pretty! I promise I was a good girl and I deserve them. And I will never take them off, they are that perfect! Just look at them and tell me I'm wrong!

 
Paloma Picasso LOVE RING 

TIFFANY NOTES® "I LOVE YOU" RING


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going ...