19 November 2014

19-Nov-2014

Still

My headache is still here, still so gloriously strong. I managed to sleep for maybe 3-4 hours last night, since my head felt like it's trying to get the best of me.
I ended up going to the hospital on campus this morning, where after an appointment with a nurse and later on with a doctor, I was told to take more iboprophen and try to do some yoga and to practice meditation. The yoga part was especially helpful since my head hurts particularly bad when my balance is inverted, you know. Absolutely helpful and thoughtful. I would've been better off if I was stupid enough to decide to self-medicate with illegal substances. I'm now going to try and catch some sleep, since last night wasn't very good for that and I'm very tired and very much in pain.




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...