26 November 2014

26-Nov-2014

The Long Way With Marx

I mentioned that is essay writing time again, didn't I? Oh, of course I did, how could I possibly not. At the moment my brain feels absolutely shut down and I feel like all creativity have left me. Even, forget about creativity, I feel like all thoughts worth writing down in an essay, have left me, forever and ever. I'm just staring blankly at my essay plan at the moment, and I'm thinking "There is no way I'm going to make it. There is no way I'm going to give up!". So, it's a bit of a complicated situation. I'm getting this bad feeling in my stomach that this is going to be a very long night. I am not going to bed before I have 1000 words written down, 1000 words that are meaningful and worth submitting. Other than that, I hardly care about anything!
And when I'm done investigating Marx, for the I don't know which time, I have to make up my mind about my Constructing Sexuality essay. The one I have no idea what I'm going to write about. I don't even have an idea what the topics are. Oh boy, that feels like a big mess coming right up my way...



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...