07 September 2014

7-Sept-2014

Chop Chop

So ... I chopped my hair. Good 25cm of it. Now I have a lob. And I died it. The colour is called Burnt caramel. No more long ombre locks. Hello fall caramel lob.
I'm kind of excited, because it was kind of spontaneous decision. At first I though that I'll just keep my Mum company while she's getting her hair for the wedding she and Dad attended last night. Then I decided that while I'm waiting for her colour to set, I might get a minor cut done. You know, just to have the tips of my hair cut. Then we started talking about repeating the ombre dye but I wasn't so sure if I feel like going blonder for the Autumn and eventually for the Winter, so we decided to drop the ombre and chop it all off. And before I knew it, we were cutting my hair in a long bob or a shorter lob.
Once I saw my hair with my in-between and pretty darn messed up colour (all that colouring devastated my natural dark gold colour I used to have), I decided that while I'm at it I might as well dye my hair a colour I like and that will grow out gracefully over time. This meant only one thing - dark caramel. An amazing Fall colour that won't make any more damage to my natural colour and that will look good on my for the seasons to come. Nothing really drastic, like the ombre used to be.
And while my Dad is not the biggest fan of my new hair, I love it! It's easy to style and the colour feels warm yet sassy! Just like me!
And I dyed my eyebrows the same colour as my hair. Ooops!


Before The Hairdresser ...

Brand New Haircut!




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...