19 September 2014

19-Sept-2014

He Said Sí!

It's been a year since I last went somewhere, to a place that excites me and thrills me. It's been a year since started trying to convince Mr.Boyfriend that we should go somewhere. Alone. Just the two of us. On a vacation, on a short trip, a city break, anything. And today, after a year of talks and small arguments, he said YES! I am over the moon with happiness and I just can't stop smiling. To seal the deal, we went straight ahead and booked tickets and hotel for our Barcelona vacation. Not only that we are going there, but we are going to spend my Birthday there. Oh, I'm so happy, I haven't been so excited since we booked our week in Paris for January 2013.
Prepare, there is plenty of planning ahead and I can hardly wait!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...