04 September 2014

4-Sept-2014

Back Home

Hello from sunny and hot Plovdiv, my hometown. After 12 hours of travelling, a car ride, a plane ride, 2 buses rides in the capital, a bus ride between the capital and Plovdiv, and a bus from the station to home, I'm back in my extremely colourful bedroom and Domino, my cat, is sleeping next to me.
We had a very easy flight and both of us were able to sleep for close to two hours. The 3rd seat on our roll was empty so we were quite comfy actually. Not so much on the ride between Sofia, the capital, and Plovdiv, because it was stuffy, no leg room and the ride was as long as the plain ride was. However both Mr.Boyfriend and I arrived safely in our own homes and were greeted by our loving families. The adventure of being home with the parents is just beginning!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...