26 September 2014

26-Sept-2014

Autumn Ready

I start every season with a list of things I want to buy. I know, very mercantile but this helps me a lot not dig deep into useless purchases. Like that one violet sweater with sequined cupcake that I bought because I saw it and I was like "Aww, that's so cute!".
Then, there are the things I'm always looking for. Like a new scarf. Or a good lipstick or nail polish. Or maybe just one more hat, because they are never enough. Or a good quality plain top, black or white, that I literally wear with everything. That kind of things.
Sometimes particular items on my list are staying there season after season because I'm still struggling to find that one item that I really really want. Like REALLY! 




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...