21 September 2014

21-Sept-2014

Girls Lunch Date

I rarely go out alone, that is without Mr.Boyfriend. Most of my friends are actually our friends and it feels natural to go together. The friends that are mainly my friends and not his are the one I have from university and they are not so many, let's say 5, maximum 10. All of them were away during the nice, sunny and warm summer months and have now just returned in time for the start of the new academic year. So, since 15 of June I haven't seen any of them and haven't been out on my own, without Mr.Boyfriend.
However, today is a different day because I have a lunch date with my friend Katja and, in all fairness, I'm excited. She's probably my closest friend frim uni and we seem to have plenty in common so it's always good to meet and talk. And I can't wait to see her and catch up in person, not with one of our crazy long Facebook messages!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...