16 September 2014

16-Sept-2014

Fast Days And Nights

Today is my last day in Plovdiv and I'm starting to get more and more emotional about leaving. I always find it very hard to say "Goodbye" to my whole family, to leave again everyone behind and even, not to see my beloved cat - Domino. Yes, I get very emotional and I struggle to keep my cool in order not to make my parents even sadder than they already are.
Saying that I get emotional I actually mean that I cry. A lot. Quietly. Alone. In my bed. Like a very depressed teen that I'm not. I hate crying and I genuinely try not to do it but whenever is time for me to leave my Plovdiv home, I just loose it. For me is so much easier not to go back home and not to have to go through with all of thees emotions. However, probably is better for me, as a fully functioning human being, to go back in Plovdiv, to be with my family and when it's time to leave, to face all of the emotions I have been ignoring.
Oh, boy, I'm going to miss everyone so much...

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...