03 September 2014

3-Sept-2014

Hand Luggage Only

Tomorrow Mr.Boyfriend and I are going back in Bulgaria for a shot family visit. As per sé, we are travelling with EasyJet and this automatically means that we are travelling light - hand luggage only. This is quite a challenge for me, because I like to carry plenty of staff with me, no matter how far/close I go. However, this won't be the case this time, because I'm really trying to limit myself and to allow myself the privilege not to worry about bringing my whole wardrobe with me. After a very careful consideration, I ended up travelling with three dresses in my suitcase, while wearing my fourth one, a beautiful trés feminine skirt and my favorite Levi's cutoffs. Plus 1 black tshirt, 3 white ones and 3 blue, this is all I'm taking back home with me for nearly 2 weeks time. I'm also bringing 3 pairs of shoes in total, one of which is my adored Birkenstocks that have become an inseparable part of my life and style. And that's it. A light cardigan and a scarf finish the list of things that I'm taking with me. Because I know how to travel light. I'm that cool of a girlfriend!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...