06 September 2014

6-Sept-2014

All In

Finally, everyone is back home - I'm back from Brighton and my parents came back from their vacation at the seaside. Now our flat is full with people, there's noise and chatter from every possible direction. On top of all this, the cat is running around, being excited that everyone is here and there so many people who will be more than willing to pet him and play with him.
Ever since I got back home, 2 days ago, Domino, the cat, has been very protective of me, not willing to go further than a step away from me. If he wasn't so afraid of leaving the apartment, he would've followed me even when I go out. However, he's a stay at home cat, fully domesticated, and the great outdoor is not quite his thing. More like the couch and the fireplace, you know....

Meet Domino, my purriest and furriest love




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...