18 September 2014

18-Sept-2014

Bright On

After a long night with not much of sleeping due to my thoughts going back and ford between Brighton and Plovdiv, to my family, to my not so needed freedom, to my cuddly cat and my loving and supporting Mr.Boyfriend, I woke up finally ready to go through with the final installments of fitting back in into my Brightonian life. Meaning to put everything back where it belongs, to make breakfast for both Mr.Boyfriend and I, to make a list of things that need to be done by the end of the day, to decide what we're going to eat for lunch/dinner and last, but not least, to check my bike and to make sure that it's in working order and cycling condition. I know, plenty of duties, small and important.
And since we forgot to buy bread last night, when we went grocery shopping, it's my duty to go down to the nearest shop selling decent bread, and buy some. Because this is what grownups do, they take care of things. Let's BrightOn!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...