09 August 2014

9-Aug-2014

Free Birdie

Yesterday I resigned from my position in McDonald's. After two weeks I'll be a free girl. No more crazy shifts for me for this year. Finishing my notice period and I'm walking away. In many senses it was the worst, but it was great fun as well. Some of the people I met there were actually pretty cool and some days, I almost loved my job. Almost.
And do you know what it means that I resigned yesterday? I means that I will actually have 2 weeks of Summer vacation, 2 weeks of doing nothing and everything I want. 2 weeks to go to London, to go on cycling days with Mr.Boyfriend or to go on this picnic of ours, one that we've been talking about since March. I'll actually get to have fun for two weeks. And I can hardly wait!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...