17 August 2014

17-Aug-2014

Gone At Midday

Today, at exactly 12:08pm I clocked out from my last shift at McDonald's. I am now a free, free, free person. I celebrating getting away from the job I didn't quite like (most of the time) by eating delicious cakes and sandwiches at a very hipster-y place (more about it tomorrow). It would be a big fat lie if I say that I won't miss some things about McDonald's, like some of the really nice people I worked with. I'm not sure how life is going to arrange itself, but I really really really hope that I'll be able to stay in contact with some of them. 
Just to make my day even better, Mr.Boyfriend and I finally returned to our house this afternoon. You cannot imagine how much we like the place where we live - it's light, spacious and amazing! The only problem it's the location - far end of suburbs. Well, nothing is perfect, you know, but this house is as close to perfect as it gets.
Ah, now is time for a nap and nothing-doing. I think I have earned myself a rightful break!




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...