15 August 2014

15-Aug-2014

Early Start, Early Finish

Today I was lucky enough to be let go from work an hour early. I don't remember if I have mention this before, but in McDonald's most people usually finish an hour late form work, not an hour early. So I felt very happy and took off as soon as I was told that I can go!
This Sunday will be my last day on shift there, at least for now. I should've work my notice period until Thursday next week but Rainy, who does the schedule, was kind enough to acknowledge my wish to take few days off so I can rest a bit.
I'm not sure if I want to ever go back to customers servicing but at least McDonald's was a safe and secure environment that provided me with a decent Summer job. Expect more final thoughts come Sunday.



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...