08 August 2014

8-Aug-2014

Life, Lately

Or should I say early? Because this whole week and the next one as well, I've been working early bird mornings. My shifts are starting at 5:00am, an ungodly early hour if you ask me. On the bright side, I'm done with my working day by lunch so I have the rest of the day for myself. Not that I'm able to do anything productive after I got up at 4:00am but it's nice to know that I have the opportunity to do so. To be honest, I think I prefer working early mornings than late evenings. At least I see the sun to rise, not to set, and in my textbooks, that's better!
And as it will always happen, now that Mr.Boyfriend and I live 5 minutes away from the sea, the weather is everything but good for swimming. It's not nearly as hot as the two weeks before we moved in the city flat, and not nearly as sunny and bright and nice as it used to be. Of course this will be the case, just my luck, you know - when I had to cycle to work and back every day and had to sleep in our attic bedroom, it was too hot to breath, think, move or anything. Now, that we are staying in this basement apartment, and we have all the time in the world to enjoy the beach, the weather will not allow us to.
Oh, well. Maybe some other time...



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...