25 August 2014

25-Aug-2014

Me Gusta Viajar, Quiero Viajar, Tengo Que Viajar

Mr. Boyfriend and I have been in talks about going to Barcelona (or anywhere in Spain for that matter) for a very very very long time. Basically since we came back from Paris, which was January 2013. A long long time ago. Recently I've become even more eager than before in my wish to go somewhere new, somewhere that excites me and makes me happy. So in order to inflame the same fire in Mr.Boyfriend's soul, I treated him to some amazing traveling videos from around the world. I think I'm almost there on my quest of convincing him that we need a long beautiful weekend somewhere worm and beautiful, where people love to eat good and to spend time together. Somewhere just like Spain. Wait on updates from my progress and in the meantime, take a look, how gorgeous Barcelona is.







You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...