12 August 2014

12-Aug-2014

Busy, Busy

Fu, it's a busy day today. I had an early bird shift in McDonald's today and later tonight I'm babysitting. Mr.Boyfriend likes to mock me that this makes me the money-maker in our household, haha. It would've been good if it was true, I would love to be the cheif income earner, but I'm nowhere near that at the moment, who knows if I will ever be. Meh, not a big deal, if you ask me.
On top of my loaded schedule for today, I was again sick last night. After I came back from my wine tasting and matching training (yeah, I go to such things and yes, it's awesome), I felt really heavy-headed and dizzy, but I decided that it's because of all 7 glasses of wine I had without proper lunch. However, when it didn't go away after I had food and rested for awhile but instead it got worst and I started shivering with cold and my eyes started to hurt, it was obvious that once again I had fever. Nevermind, now I'm feeling way better and I'm going to have a nap now, before I head to work, and the world will be a better place.



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...