14 April 2014

14-Apr-2014

Happy Birthday Mummy,

My Dearest Safe Haven!

My dearest Mum is my safe place. She's my anchor and my haven. She is the one person that will always back up my crazy ideas and my wide dreams. She will navigate me as through difficulties and will help me overcome the bumpy road of life. She is the one to blame for my artsy inclinations and my mad imagination. My Mamma, she's a fighter. And a loving soul. And she loves to try new things.
My Mum is always working and she's always busy doing something.But she always finds time for the people she loves. She knows how to make out family work, knows how far she can go with each and every one of us before we break. She always requires a lot of us, but only because she knows how much more we can do if we only had the patience to do it. And, oh, she loves to experiment in the kitchen. It's thanks to her that I'm not afraid to try all kinds of bizarre new foods and later on implement them in my kitchen. 
SO, Happy Birthday, Mummy! May your year be full of adventures and new experiences! We will be around you, just as you want us to be!

The Loveliest of Them All


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...