08 December 2014

8-Dec-2014

Dazzling, Shining Wrist Candy

Although my Birthday gift from Mr.Boyfriend had nothing to do with any of the things on my Wish List, I am going to be stubborn and continue to expand my list with amazing little gifts, any of which will make me extremely happy. Like you know "Oh! That's exactly what I wanted! I love it! Thank you!" kind of happy. And, if Mr.Boyfriend, is the good smart boy I believe him to be, he'll definitely take a look over here before hitting the shops on the quest of finding my dream gift. Oh well, we'll see.
So, we are talking about jewelry, again. As I think it had become clear, I love jewelry, I love shiny little things that make you feel pretty. And I love them especially much when they convey some sort of a deeper meaning, unspoken understanding between the one who gives them and the one who receives them. And while looking for something else today, I came across these two beauties. I honestly cannot decide which one I like better, they both look so delicate and beautiful. They are just the very depiction of the two sides of my style - either very feminine, shine-bound and subtly glamorous, or very clean, prime, empowered and sharp. I really don't know which one I like better, I want them both! But will be very happy to get either.

gorjana "Shimmering Bar" pave bracelet

kate spade new york "sailors' knot" bangle