03 December 2014

3-Dec-2014

Long Days and Even Longer Nights

I'm submitting my essay on Marx today, after I was working on it until 3:30am this morning. I feel so tired and unsatisfied with myself that I don't even know how to explain it.
I really wanted to finish it before we went to Barcelona and not doing so was a hard blow on my self-esteem. My time-management was just off-sync the last two days before leaving and I ended up having to write the second half of my essay when we came back.
However, I'm more or less satisfied with the final product. Yes, it could've been useful to have another week, or having the option to expand it beyond strictly the most-important but maybe next time. What is important is that I think I was through and right in what I argue about. I also think that the essay has nice, full-body and doesn't say nothing that doesn't have to be said. No waffling this time, I promise. And this is it. Let's see what my tutor has to say about it.



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...