04 December 2014

4-Dec-2014

Powering Through

Life is getting very complicated these days, more than ever before. Term is ending next week, so I have two deadlines coming up, one on Monday one on Thursday, and an exam, on Wednesday. To top this up, life at work is getting complicated - Christmas is just around the corner, and people are organising big parties and dinner dates, so I'm getting extra work load. Just to make things a tad more difficult, one of the girls had left us, and the manager and the assistant manager are going away for Christmas so Mrs. Boss and I are practically left on our own... We can make it, I can make it. It's all going to be fine. I just need to get my brain together and do what I do best - work, work, work. And don't forget to eat and sleep every other day.



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...