27 December 2014

27-Dec-2014

Presents, Presents, So Many Presents!

Ah, what is more Christmas-y than opening presents all day long! Or maybe just once, because it can be a bit overwhelming, right? However, the reason I'mm still talking abut Christmas two days after it, is because I just feel the need to let you all know what the amazing people in my life got me and to finally revel what I got Mr.Boyfriend. So, drums please, it's presents bragging time!
Mr.Boyfriend outdid himself, truly! He did such an amazing job following my subtle hints, hitting the blog, and being creative himself. He found the softest, cutest, most amazing gray pajamas for me, that I will live in if that wasn't too weird, hah. He also got me The Dark Net, a book I have been very interested in and that may be very useful for the future. It's the exact right mixture between interesting, important and educational. We was creative enough to find me a decorative skull with ruby red eyes, that I completely adore - I've been dreaming of decorative skull for our bedroom for a while now. Then he continued his strike of awesomeness and creative abilities and bought me an amazing yoga mat, so I have no excuses not to do yoga at home, or for that matter anywhere else. And last, but not least, he found a loose leaf tea shop and chose two blends for me, so that I have something to keep me warm in the long term days.
On the other hand, he was spoiled by my with a beautiful laptop/work bag by Jeff Banks, that fits nicely with the rest of black leather goods that I've been buying him for the past few years. He also got 12 pairs of funky socks because he goes out of socks faster than anyone I have ever known. So now I have made sure that I have at least 2 weeks before he starts nagging again that he doesn't have any nice looking socks left to wear. Next, I got him a children's book by Gianni Rodari called "The adventures of Little Onion", my most favourite book from the childhood and one he haven't heard of before we moved in together. Oh, and I have the horrible habit of constantly quoting it, because it so hilarious! And because he's my most favourite boy in the world, he got a Toblerone and some home-made baked goods.
Then my lovely bosses, the owners of The Jolly Poacher (go check this place NOW), when overboard with making us at home on Christmas day and there were so many presents for us that it was almost embarrassing! I got a bottle of really good sloe gin, the cutest, most funky knee high socks, boutique chocolates, turron, the most amazing perfume and a pearl pendant necklace - they really really went overboard and I can't think of a way to express how thankful I felt for all the care and kindness they had for us! They also had presents for Mr.Boyfriend - a Calvin Klein scarf, Italian praline chocolates and a Japanese puzzle box, that will keep him occupied for a fair bit of time!
On top of all that, we got the care package from our parents, which included a handsome amount of chocolate for us, few nice woolen pairs of socks for Mr.Boyfriend and I, a wonderful top from Zara for me, and so many other little things. 
So yes, we both get royally spoiled. And fed. Best Christmas days ever! And I'm so blessed to have those amazing people in my life, that I can't simple put it other way! What a wonderful life this is!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...