15 December 2014

15-Dec-2014

Christmas Care Package

Mr.Boyfriend is still having trouble figuring out what I want for Christmas. He thinks I'm joking when I tell him that all he needs to do is check on the blog (aka here). For goodness sake, I have a whole "Wish List" tag here! So, DEAR, if you have actually decided to check why I keep on saying that you need to look at the blog to see what I want, please - read ahead.
While browsing around today, my first completely free day in about 3 weeks, I came across some really sweet little things, bits and bobs, that will make a perfect Christmas gift for someone like me. That is someone who loves meeting people, going out, being in the center of the events, but in the end of the day their home is their fortress and they cherish their comfort and cosiness above all. Just spend a day with me at home and you'll know exactly how much I love my comfort and cosiness and how I'm willing to give up everything for a nice relaxing day. So yes, care and comfort package is on top of my wish list right now. After having such a busy, hectic, crazy few weeks, I just want to be able to stay in bed the whole morning and feel good while doing it!

Lovely Pyjamas

Because I insist on feeling cute even when I'm sleeping

Pyjama set by ASOS
Lounge set by TopShop
Pyjama set by ASOS 
Pyjama set by H&M
Pyjamas by H&M
All In One by Jack Wills

Nice socks


Because nothing says "I love you!" more than a nice warm pair of socks

Thick socks by H&M
Knee socks by H&M
Knit socks by ASOS

Knit ankle socks by ASOS
Christmas socks by TopShop

Slipper socks by TopShop

The Better Chocolate

Sometimes I just want to be the girl who's been given chocolate, the better one
Maya Gold by Green&Black
Blood Orange by Green&Black


Chilli&Lime by Montezuma

Peeling Amorous by Montezuma





Good Tea

It might be just spending time in England, but a cuppa can fix almost anything
Elderberry&Echinacea by pukka


Lemon&Mandarin by pukka

Strawberry&Kiwi by Charbrew
Pineapple&Vanilla by Charbrew
Spiced Apple by Taylors
Chocolate flakes tea by Teapigs